Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney John Redfield has more than 40 years of experience in bankruptcy law. He holds his Masters of Law in taxation and is a certified public accountant. As a bankruptcy trustee, he represented bankruptcy estates and fought to collect money owed to the estate. He now uses this knowledge of the other side to more effectively represent those in need of debt relief.
At John H Redfield & Associates your case receives personal attention. From commencement to the conclusion, you work with one attorney. Your case will not be shuffled from one paralegal to the next or handed off to an inexperienced associate.
For more information about how attorney John Redfield can help you receive debt relief, use the contact information below, or our convenient contact form.
- University of Illinois - CPA - 1993
- DePaul School of Law - Masters of Laws and Taxation - 1983
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law - Juris Doctor - 1976
- University of Michigan - Bachelor of Arts - 1973
- Certified Public Accountant
- Former Bankruptcy Trustee
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Leading Lawyer Bankruptcy, Leading Lawyers Magazine, 2016
- BV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- BV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
- BV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2013
- BV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2012
- BV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2011